Curb Appeal Checklist
Check the home from the roof line down
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and moss?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions? (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
Inspect the condition of paint or siding
- Is it time to power wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plans neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
Keep the lawn groomed
- Is the lawn free and clear from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?
Staging the Interior of Your Home Checklist:
Remove all clutter from the house
- Are countertops free and clear?
- Have you removed unneccesary furniture throughout the house?
- Remove the art gallery and coupon collection from the refrigerator
Check the bathrooms
- Are the surfaces clean and clear?
- Are shower curtains and doors hung properly?
- Is the flooring clean and fresh?
- Are towels neatly hung?
Check the walls
- Is paint and wallpaper fresh and clean?
- Ae the walls free from holes?
- Are there any colors or objects on the walls that need to be removed?
Check the floors
- Is the carpet clean and free from stains?
- Are hard surface floors clean and free from stains
Check windows and window coverings
- Are all the windows clean?
- Are draperies and blinds clean?
- Are there any signs that this is a pet's home? Be sure to clean and remove kitty litter, pet toys and bedding.
How's the aroma?
- Try to air out the home prior to showings
- If air freshener is necessary, use well before showings as a considertion to those with allergies.